- The Health Insurance Industries’ exemption from the Sherman Anti-Trust Act of 1890 is hereby revoked.
- All citizens of the United States shall not be barred from purchasing Health Insurance from any company or individual, foreign or domestic.
- All policies may be written in any manner, for any amount, with any provisions the contractor chooses and the contractee accepts.
- Congress shall make no laws regulating the contracts or any of its provisions for Health Insurance legally signed between the contractor and contractee.
- Congress shall pass no laws forcing any United States Citizen to purchase Health Insurance.
This meeting is hereby adjourned.